Emma (Jane Austen Collection)
Author: Jane Austen
Jane Austen’s Emma is now available in an exclusive collector’s edition featuring a delicate laser-cut jacket on a textured book with foil stamping and ribbon marker, ideal for fiction lovers and book collectors alike.
The Emma Jane Austen Collection Edition:
- Presents Austen’s final novel published during her lifetime, viewed by literary scholars as both revolutionary and reflective of Austen’s maturity as a novelist; its 1815 publication helped established Austen’s iconic place in literature’s pantheon of great writers
- Explores such important themes as the courtship and marriage in the Regency era; manners and etiquette; gender limitations; pride and vanity; and the power of imagination
- Is ideal for special-edition book collectors, Jane Austen aficionados, fans of literary fiction and classic literature, and people who love both the book and the movies it inspires
Whether you’re buying this as a gift or for yourself, this remarkable limited edition features:
- Beautiful hardcover with a distinctive one-of-a-kind, high-end/high-treatment laser-cut jacket, perfect for standing out on any book lover’s shelf
- Decorative interior pages featuring pull quotes distributed throughout
- Part of a 6-volume Jane Austen series including Northanger Abbey, Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility, Mansfield Park, and Persuasion
Beautiful, clever, and rich, Emma Woodhouse is perfectly content with her single life and sees no need for either love or marriage. However, nothing delights her more than interfering in the romantic lives of others. But when she ignores the warnings of her good friend, Mr. Knightley, and attempts to arrange a suitable match for her protégée, Harriet Smith, her carefully laid plans soon unravel and have consequences that she never expected.
Emma by Jane Austen is one of six titles completing the Jane Austen collection, which includes Persuasion, Sense and Sensibility, Pride and Prejudice, Mansfield Park, and Northanger Abbey.