Fantastic YA Pride
Queer YA Sizzles with Magic and Secrets!
Enchant your teen reader with bold characters and fiery plots, featuring twist after addicting twist!
Our Pride round-up continues with fantastic YA by some amazing new voices. Tune in for an unforgettable discussion!
- A sensitive film photographer uses her art to unravel complicated family ties and trans love in RAY STOEVE's Arden Gray
- In MAYA MACGREGOR's The Many Half-Lived Lives of Sam Sylvester, local ghosts taunt the new kid in town, who uncovers mysteries, and wonders – is he a ghost too?
- Mutant powers rock Dylan's high school life in The Temperature of Me and You by BRIAN ZEPKA, where he helps a mysterious crush overcome dark forces.
- Always on the run, Hannah inherits strange powers as she confronts her family's past during the Holocaust in From Dust, a Flame by REBECCA PODOS – and learns what it takes to survive in the present
- In REBECCA KIM WELLS' Briar Girls, Lena hides a secret – the touch her skin can kill. After a devastating mistake she and her father are forced to flee to a mysterious forest with a deadly reputation...
Thursday, June 23rd at 6:00PM EST via Crowdcast.
For all Books of Wonder events, we expect all participants to maintain a family friendly atmosphere, inclusive of respect and fairness. Anyone who violates this standard of behavior, including engaging in any form of harassment, inappropriate language, or disruptive conduct, will, at our discretion, be immediately removed.