Animal Picture Book Fun
Fun with Animals Big and Small!
- Listen Up, Louella by ASHLEY BELOTE introduces us to an adorable elephant named Louella, with the not-so-adorable habit of neglecting her friends! Can Louella's friends convince her to share the fun of summer camp and really listen?
- Wild Beings by DORIEN BROUWERS celebrates all things fierce and wild! Find wolves, whales, and birds that glide together across the author/artist's remarkable illustrations.
- How Old is Mr. Tortoise? by DEV PETTY finds all of Mr. Tortoise's friends eager to celebrate his birthday, but just how old is he? Using clues from the natural world, his friends set out to solve the mystery!
- Patch of Sky by NIC YULO asks how do you show your pig the sky when he can't look up? Pia is one little girl determined to find an answer!
- Being A Dog: A Tail of Mindfulness written by MARIA GIANFERRARI stars a young boy and his dog who experience every minute of the day to its fullest. Discover that it's fine to bark when you're worried and sing when you're happy!
Sunday, July 17th at 1:00PM EST via Crowdcast!
For all Books of Wonder events, we expect all participants to maintain a family friendly atmosphere, inclusive of respect and fairness. Anyone who violates this standard of behavior, including engaging in any form of harassment, inappropriate language, or disruptive conduct, will, at our discretion, be immediately removed.